General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Ferro Designs LLC needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Ferro Designs LLC permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Ferro Designs LLC’s legitimate interests.
- Ferro Designs LLC needs to comply with the law.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Ferro Designs LLC follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Ferro Designs LLC uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Third Party Privacy Policies
- We do not sell any of your personal data. To be able to provide services to you and to run our business, we share data with third parties from the following categories:
- Third parties, which are involved in processing purchases, e.g. web shop systems, payment service providers, logistics companies, shipping companies, etc.
- Third parties which provide professional services to us, e.g. advertising partners, marketing agencies, business consultants, web hosting providers, etc.
- Law enforcement and other government authorities, e.g. tax offices etc.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Ferro Designs LLC does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
Notice To California Residents
Subject to certain limits under California law, California residents may ask us to provide them with (i) a list of certain categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (ii) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us as specified in the Contact Us section.